WE INVITE YOU TO TAKE PART IN A TRACK DAY AT SOCHI AUTODROM
Use a unique opportunity to drive around the Sochi Autodrom track in your own car.
High speed, hard braking, long fast straights and breathtaking corners - your best lap depends only on you!
The tickets and additional services can be purchased at the box office at Sochi Autodrom (in the paddock) on the day of the event.
On April 8, we completed the winter season of Track Days, follow announcements in our social networks and on the site.
If you are going to come to Sochi Autodrom to participate in a track day for the first time, please contact us by emailing your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that a special session will be allocated to you ("Tourism" category).
COST OF THE SERVICES
|Participation in a 20-minute track-session||4,000|
|Cost of a package of track sessions for a day (8 sessions)||20,000 |
|Sport shoes rental||500|
|Garage hire for 1 day||7,800|
|Helmet and balaclava rental||400|
|Timing transponder rental for a day||1,000|
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL THE PARTICIPANTS
- The participants must be over 18 years old;
- Having a passport, valid B category driver's licence;
- Only cars registered in accordance with the current law of the Russian Federation are allowed to take part in the track sessions. The vehicles prepared in accordance with the technical requirements of any official competition must have a RAF Sport Passport with the date of issue or the passing of the Technical Inspection no more than 2 (two) years ago;
- The car must be clean, in a technically sound condition, with summer road tyres without studs, not leaking any technical fluids and fuel. Before going on the track, the vehicle's technical condition is inspected, after which the car gets permission to go on the track;
- Before being alowed on the track, a mandatory medical examination of the participant of the track session (alcohol test, blood pressure check, assessment of the general health of the participant) is conducted;
- The participant must have a medical insurance against an accident with an insurance amount of at least RUB50,000 (the policy can be purchased at the circuit);
- A motorsport helmet is mandatory (the helmet can be rented at the circuit);
- The participants must wear long-sleeved clothes, trousers, sporty closed shoes that are comfortable for driving (racing shoes can be rented at the circuit);
- It is necessary to arrive at Sochi Autodrom minimum 1 hour before the session;
- Companions are admited to the circuit free of charge (not more than 4 people);
- The participants and their companions enter the circuit only through staff entrance VSA No.1.
You can find out about other Sochi Autodrom services in the dedicated section:
The detailed timetable of the Sochi Autodrom events is available in the calendar: